Some of the benefits of Joining UFAA
- GetPayroll – Members receive $10 per payroll run for every client they sign up, Non-Members only receive $7 per Payroll
- Access to alternate E&O coverage
- A tax guide that may help save taxes upon termination or retirement from the company.
- Availability to an extensive archive of Farmers historical documents and legal library.
- UFAA Technology Services, assisting members with computer hardware and software purchases w/ set up. Members get 1 FREE hour of assistance a month.
- Agent Referral Program for clients needing coverage elsewhere & Legal referral assistance.
- Annual UFAA Convention presenting compelling and informative discussions and presentations to attendees. Sharing ideas, and receiving up to date information from our industry.
- Legislative updates from multiple sources.
- Local support from chapter members.
- Our FREE Quarterly magazine, The Voice, is published with agents in mind. We regularly address issues, report on current events, and provide the agency force access to submit informative articles. Members can access advanced digital copies of the Voice@ ufaa.com.
- As a member of UFAA you can log onto the member’s only section of our Internet Website, ufaa.com, for the most up to date information available to the Agency Force.
- Members have access to affordable website development and free email addresses.
- Legal referral and assistance
- 25% of your dues come back to your local chapter
A Major Benefit is The UFAA Errors & Omissions Plan sponsored by the United Farmers Agents Association
The Preferred Risk Alternative for Farmers Agency Protection
2015 Enrollment Continues
• See Plan Presentation (Video)
• Summary Coverage Comparison (PDF)
• Download a Quick Quote form (PDF) to fax or go online for the quote
• Read Agent Testimonials
• Read Frequently Asked Questions
• 2015 ARCH Farmers Sponsored E&O Policy (.PDF)
• It is up to you where you place your E&O coverage
• Farmers Benefits does not inform Farmers or your DM about your private benefit choices
• It has not and will not affect your insured’s claim handling and will not create a problem for you with Farmers.
For questions on the UFAA E&O plan you may contact:
619 287 8613 fax 619 287 8921
NOTICE: The products/plans advertised herein are not sponsored, approved, or endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with, Farmers Group, Inc. No information from this site will be provided to Farmers